Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PENELOPE<3



OMG PENELOPE IS SUCH A HOE!!! She is literally the biggest attention whore i have ever met. She's rather large, but has the mindset that she is small. For instance, when youre simply trying to sit or lay on the couch and watch tv, she jumps on your lap with her front paws, and slowly makes her way ALL the way onto your lap. You way like 80 pounds you twat get off! Anyways. The other dog in the picture is Dakota my neighbors new huskey puppy she is so freaking adorable i can't handle it. She and penelope are BEST FRIENDS and love to play. Sometimes though penel gets bored and dakota jumps on her head etc. and penel simply stares at her like "i don't really know why you're being so annoying but i am NOT chasing you around right now." hahahah

1 comment:

lizayouloveit said...

Um so I LOVE DAKOTA. And obviously, I love Nelope too because they are just the most amazing dogs in the whole world. I'm glad they're my neighbors because I have Cleo, ugh. She is currently whore-ing it up on my bed.