Sunday, March 2, 2008

SLEEEEEEEP

i love my sleeping habits.
although they may seem a tad bit ridiculous, i happen to enjoy them very much.
what would life be like without being able to sleep until noon on the weekends?
For instance, today i slept until 11:30, and I would have slept later but one of my stupid friends called and woke me up...bitch.
Then i arose, kind of cleaned my room (which if you know me means just picking up some of the clothes that are on the ground) and went to dan's......where i ignored him and then fell asleep....again. HA
I LOVE SLEEP<3333333333

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

It seems that on more than one occassion when I was meeting your mom for breakfast or something over the years she would tell me how she had to drop in on a sleeping Anne Marie before she left the house.